Love to innovate? Freedom to create software from scratch? If so, get on the ground floor of a hot technology startup lead by industry leaders who have incubated, scaled startups and led big businesses. Launchable is building B2B, SaaS product that boosts developer productivity by reducing software testing cycle times.
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Software Engineer who can join our Japan team. You will help lay the foundation of Team Launchable! We're looking for a top-notch engineer who is excited to experiment, learn, and chart unknown territory.
You will be asked to use your imagination, push your boundaries, and create while collaborating with the best minds in the technology industry.
What you will be doing
- Sit side by side with the founders and help build a technology company
- Develop code, infrastructure, data processing, and work on ML algorithms
- Work closely with prospects and customers
What you will get in return
- Mentorship from founders who are thought leaders in technology space
- Opportunity to get in on a fast moving Silicon Valley startup and reap benefits for fast-track career growth that comes with a high paced environment
- Outsize influence in the company and not just at the technology level
On day one
- You will be asked to have a Bachelors in Computer Science or in Software Engineering field
- You will have eagerness, curiosity, and demonstrated ability to learn new things
- You will have deep programming experience in statically typed languages, preferably Java
- You will have deep of server-side software development experience.
- Deep understanding of data structures and how they are used to solve problems
- Passion for teams: building, working in them, encouraging team members to reach their potential
- Passion for solving problems, and passion for software engineering
- A can-do “be the change you seek” attitude
- Enthusiastically ask questions
- Fluent or native proficiency in Japanese.
- Fluent or business proficiency in English.
It’s great but not required to have
- Data processing experience
- Machine Learning experience
- Cloud (AWS) experience
- Python or other programming languages
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
Play as a team
Great things are achieved by teams and great teams happen when every person plays their position well and has got each others back. (Inspired by Atlassian)
Make customers our fans
We are in it for making leaving our mark, that starts with making the lives our customers better and that starts by getting them to fall in love with us. (Inspired by Jenkins)
Be the change you seek
If we find a problem, we don’t wait for the next person to fix it. We roll up our sleeves and fix it. (Inspired by Mahatma Gandhi)
Be fair and do the right thing
We value human relationships and treating people as we would like to be treated. (Inspired by Basecamp)
Send your resume (.pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt)