Love to innovate? Freedom to create software from scratch? If so, get on the ground floor of a hot technology startup lead by industry leaders who have incubated, scaled startups and led big businesses.
Launchable is building B2B, SaaS product that boost developer productivity by tackling the long feedback problem around QA.
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Software Engineer who can join our Japan team. You will lay the foundational bricks of Team Launchable! We are looking for a pioneer who is excited to experiment, learn and chart unknown territories.
You will be asked to use your imagination, push your boundaries and create while collaborating with the best minds in the technology industry.
What you will be doing
- Develop code, infrastructure, data processing and work on ML algorithms
- Operate a service and be accountable to its business impact
- Work closely with prospects and customers to resolve problems they are experiencing & make them happy
What you will bring
- A Bachelors in Computer Science or in Software Engineering field
- Eagerness, curiosity, and demonstrated ability to learn new things
- Deep programming experience in statically typed languages, preferably Java
- Deep of server-side software development experience.
- Deep understanding of data structures and how they are used to solve problems
- Passion for teams: building, working in them, encouraging team members to reach their potential
- Passion for solving problems, and passion for software engineering
- A can-do “be the change you seek” attitude
- Curiosity to enthusiastically ask questions
- Fluent or business proficiency in English
What you will get in return
- Mentorship from founders who are thought leaders in technology space
- Opportunity to get in on a fast moving Silicon Valley startup and reap benefits for fast-track career growth that comes with a high paced environment
- Outsize influence in the company and not just at the technology level
- Work in the team of A players
It’s great but not required to have
- Data processing experience
- Machine Learning experience
- Cloud (AWS) experience
- Python experience
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Fluent or native proficiency in Japanese
Play as a team
Great things are achieved by teams and great teams happen when every person plays their position well and has got each others back. (Inspired by Atlassian)
Make customers our fans
We are in it for making leaving our mark, that starts with making the lives our customers better and that starts by getting them to fall in love with us. (Inspired by Jenkins)
Be the change you seek
If we find a problem, we don’t wait for the next person to fix it. We roll up our sleeves and fix it. (Inspired by Mahatma Gandhi)
Be fair and do the right thing
We value human relationships and treating people as we would like to be treated. (Inspired by Basecamp)
Send your resume (.pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt)